Saturday, April 15, 2006

Copying and pasting fi'sabililah

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah

all taken from http://copynpastefisabilillah.blogspot.com:

My Greatest Need is You

Your hope in my heart is the rarest treasure
Your Name on my tongue is the sweetest word
My choicest hours
Are the hours I spend with You --
O Allah, I can't live in this world
Without remembering You--
How can I endure the next world
Without seeing Your face?
I am a stranger in Your country
And lonely among Your worshippers:
This is the substance of my complaint.
~Rabia al 'Adawiyya Rahimahullah

It is reported by Mu'adh Radhi'Allahuanhu that The Prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said: "Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala) said: 'Those who love one another for My glory, will have minbars of light, and the Prophets and martyrs will wish that they had the same."

~Reported by al-Tirmidhi, who said it is a hasan sahih hadith

Tidbits of advice from beautiful shuyukh......

"How many times should you forgive someone?"
- "As many as times as you wish for Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala to forgive you."

~from a program with Shaykh Ibrahim Memon damat barakatuhu


"You have to strive ******, you have to strive. This is life, and isn't that what life is, striving? You have to strive because this is life ******, and life is striving."
~Maulana Kamal, may Allah increase him insha'Allah
*name starred out for privacy of person.
:( :( :( :) :) :) <-- weird emotions...


"For everything that you part from, there is a replacement,
But if you disassociate from Allah, there is no replacement for Him."
~ Shaykh Zulfiqar, may Allah increase him

wassalamualaikum wa rahmatullah....
duaaaas