Saturday, April 15, 2006

tourny

assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah..

I guess I'll update now .... :)


i just got back from philly and have had a very loooooong day....

to start with... if one were to examine my forearms, which many would not be able to, due to layers and layers of clothing i decide to wear every single day..but if they WERE it would seem as if I was an abused child :( bruises everywhere, popped blood vessals.....yep you know the deal...before you go and call the cops on my parents/roommate/cat/mubeen i'll have you know that i participated in the islam-i-delphia volleyball tournanment today...and after likeeee two years finally touched a volleyball again....

the first volleyballs they brought out like literally abused me...and i know i haven't played in a looong time but they really aren't supposed to be so hard that you have to grab your arms in pain, so mubeen, nidz and myself picked up some from old navy ($5!!!)...and so the games began...

if any of you really know me, you know im psycho....and super super super competative...i don't like to lose, i trash talk, i push, all of that fun stuff...but alhamdulilah i was able to control myself today..lol and i was on a team with 3 other psychos who are just as crazy as myself, but alhamdulilah we pulled through anddddd wooonnnnnnnnn....yaaaaaaaaaaayyyy...


lol i guess you had to be there?

me mubeen and aunty also went to edison to look for jewelry for the beautiful bride to beeeee :) :) :) (mashaAllah inshaAllah alhamdulilah!) but we didn't find anything :( sad face...the girls beautiful though mashaAllah she could be wearing like gaudy artificial gold and still look like a gem mashaAllah :), i don't make friends with ugly people so you know this is truee ;)

this is a mad lame post...i apologize..

oh yeaaaaa alhamdulilah i also got into a masters' program at NYU so im not going anywhere..alhamdulilah! so no more crying at graduation/senior picnic :)

anything else....
hmmmmmmmmm......

nope.

beace..

duas pleeeeeease..
wassalamualaikum wa rahmatullah

ps--i had some nasheeds on and the cat was chillin on the ground, and then it switched over to a surah, and she jumped on the bed right next to the computer
and sat on my lap...alhamdulilah..animals love to hear quran, try it out one day :)