Tuesday, July 26, 2005

departure...

assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah

i dont feel like writing much...but someone said something so inspirational...

on the departure of someone very beloved to me :

me- have u ever been really attached to someone
for like the right reasonsS
- im straight up in love with these people
- like i jus find myself staring at her, like shes fillllled with noor n jus being in her
-presence u can feel ur life filling with noor
person x-nothings wrong with that..
me- like subhanA"lalh i cant even explan it
-but shes going away overseas
-its like tearing me up
person x-let try this.. imagine how much nur the Prophet (S) had, and imagine the nur and knowledge the ashab recieved by sitting in his presence, and when he passed away.. can u imagine THAT kind of depart?its just like ur example

this post will be continued...