Thursday, January 26, 2006

sometimes you just want to dissapear

Sometimes you just want to dissapear.

Not because there is anything evidently wrong with this world or anything,
but just because its that ease you get when everything around you just evaporates.

SubhanAllah, i love the world. I love the people within this world, but sometimes
you just end up getting so distracted, you totally lose course, and you're like wait a minute
just what was i doing?

At this moment you take one step back, two steps back, and everything seems to clear up, so
you keep taking steps back, and its like this whole new landscape.

So what does this all mean? SubhanAllah i've been trying to find the balance
between these totally polar opposite feelings. Kinda between that one feeling where you just want
to be in solitude and the one where you just want to be immersed in people's company.

Evverytime I sit down and really start to think about this stuff I just think about the grave.
I just can't it out of my mind. The fact that we'll be in the dark dark ground by ourselves...perhaps
suffocating....perhaps being tortured...its scary. This is a reality we can't really escape either. Many people have tried to rationalize the hellfire to me, and told me you know InshaAllah we won't be amongst those
of the fire...but what about the grave? Everyone will get squeezed, just a little. I happen to be one of
the most claustraphobic people ever...so I don't quite know how i'll manage.

I don't know where this is coming from honestly. I guess I should try and focus on happy thoughts...

salaams yo.