Tuesday, January 03, 2006

i miss school

okay i lie..

maybe not school.

maybe just my roommates and friends.

in celebration of my missing my friends here is dora (my roommates) blog on why she loves me (and why you should too), which in essence is why i also love her, because we are two peas in a pod :):

i heart maheen and these are the reasons why:

- she's just as messy as i am so i don't look that messy, relatively
- she indulges me in wierdness like the sun dance to make sure that tomorrow is a sunny day
- we like being fake ghetto
- we like shopping
- it's two in the morning and we are still up an not doing anything except chatting
- we like to give ourselves applause
- we wake up late for class every morning and say, "i don't wanna go to school"
- because she's MAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN FFFFAAAAAAARRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOQQQIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

and i love her because she is misss doooooooraaaaa leeeeeeee..


i think i should be creative and add to her list ...

WHY I LOVE DORA LEE :

- we both shop online together, and encourage the habit...however at times we bookmark sites such as adiamondisforever.com and harrywinston.com :)

- we talk to muggy baby (our kitty) as if she is a real human being baby

- she hides cereal for me

- we both want to be housewives in 2 years and don't mind "wasting" our 160 k education...

- she eats at khyber pass with me (four days a week lol)

- she put up lights in the apt so i don't trip over our mess when i wake up for fajr

- shes down with all the muslim lingo

:)

jealous?

Don't worry if i love you enough i will put up a list on why i love you toooo :)