Thursday, December 15, 2005

Life

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah,

It's funny how at one moment in time you begin to think that your life is soooo utterly complex, and all you want is to escape from everything all at once, yet at other times, your heart is so complacent and at rest with the present that its unwilling to move forward.

What is even more amazing is when these feelings occur back to back.

Perhaps it is just a simple part of life, a simple element of the duality within ourselves... The nafs that is never happy with what it is given, and the heart that relishes the beauty in the simplicity of life and happiness.

Hm....

You know when I enter these "..." I actually do stop typing and think for a moment or two.... so the ... kind of allow you to flow with my thoughts....weird na? :)

Behrayhal what Im trying to say is that life is amazing, we in our indecisiveness are so....whats the word ...feeble. Both of these states, I believe, yearn for Allah subhana wa ta ala. At times you are soo amazed with His blessings and His signs that you are just dumbfounded and don't want to depart from that single moment.

Whereas at other points in your life, you may be so distant from Allah subhana wa ta ala, caught up in the now, that you allow other things to occupy your time, your mind, and your heart. So what happens? Obviously you find no satisfaction, you're tearing up inside because you know whatever is going on is not goin on right at all, and what do you do? You yearn for Him and only Him ...

Moral of the story? I don't know, I am not that profound that I can find a moral through my ranting and raving :)

I want to shout out to one of the two people that ever read this :: I <3 you samiya :)

Duas.......

beace.